Pioneer 10 Workshop: Accounting For Success
Date: Tuesday 27th June 2017
Location: Newark Beacon Innovation Centre, Beacon Hill Office Park, Cafferata Way, Newark, Notts, NG24 2TN
Time: 9.00 for a prompt 9.30 start, finishing at 12.30
This workshop will untangle all you need to know regarding financial compliance to allow you to focus on running your business without worrying about tax and other financial issues.
- Sole Trader, Partnership, Limited Company – what are the benefits of each and which one is right for you?
- Record keeping – what records you need to keep and systems to help you do so
- Tracking the financial performance of your business
- Tax returns – what, when, how?
- VAT – what is it and do you need to register?
- Understanding the compliance and legislative aspects of running a business.