D2N2 Growth Hub Event: How to Identify and Win Funding for your Business
Wednesday 5th April, 9am- 12pm at The Newark Beacon Innovation Centre
This workshop is funded by the European Regional Development Fund and is hosted by the D2N2 Growth Hub in partnership with Oxford Innovation.
Do you feel that it’s always someone else that secures grant funding? Do you know where to find grants? And are you deterred by the application process?
This event will help you identify the correct funding for your business and help you to submit a competitive proposal. Key issues we will cover include:
• Who are “the funders” and what are they looking for?
• Capital and Revenue funding
• State Aid – what does it mean?
• Application process – top tips (and common mistakes)
• Financial projections – what are the funders looking for?
• Examples of some of the funds available today.
For more information and to book your place, go to: http://ow.ly/D9sr309vApX