Facebook Marketing Workshop
Tuesday 4th October 2016
9.00am – 12.00pm
Newark Beacon Innovation Centre, Newark
With over 1.1 billion users, you can’t afford to ignore Facebook – your customers, competitors, suppliers, employees, partners and future customers are all using Facebook. You should be too.
After getting started on Facebook, many businesses struggle to get real results from their Facebook marketing efforts. This half day workshop can help you take your Facebook marketing to the next level covering everything you need to get better results faster.
The workshop will cover:
- The importance of a well thought out social media strategy and plan
- Examples of great social media marketing and how it fits with your business
- The benefits of Facebook groups, events and business pages.
- What to post, attracting fans and encouraging engagement.
- Best practice and measuring your success on Facebook.
The session is run by Lindsey Newman-Wood from Passion Marketing who strives to make all her workshops engaging, fun and full of hints and tips to take away and use in your business right now. The event also offers an opportunity to network with other businesses attending.
The event is free to attend and spaces are limited. Priority will be given to customers of Newark Beacon including Virtual Business customers booking by 26th September.
To book, please contact reception. If you are interested in the event but cannot make the date, please enquire with reception as we are also running the event at our Centres in Mansfield (26th September) and Worksop (10th October).